Take your goals from dream to done.
The Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner is a quarterly, monthly, and weekly planner designed to help you meet your creative goals. It has all the good stuff you rely on in a planner, like a large monthly calendar and a full 2-page weekly spread. It also features beautiful illustrations with space to brainstorm, define your goals, and set priorities.
In addition, there are a variety of tools to help you navigate those bigger projects you want to tackle, including:
- Project Breakdown sheets to help you determine your project’s needs,
- Progress Trackers to help you visualize and track your progress,
- Quarterly and Yearly Reflection Sheets to reflect on your experiences,
- Celebration pages to encourage you to celebrate your success.
Doesn’t sound like your typical planner? There’s a reason for that.
A Planner That Goes Deeper
From a distance, the Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner just looks fun (and we promise it is!), but it’s built upon a solid foundation of brain science. It’s designed to keep you visually motivated and engaged, help you see both details and the bigger picture, and give you the accountability tools you need to get big things done.
Most importantly, it helps you keep your daily life aligned with your bigger goals. Because progress is not about checking a box:
When your daily what aligns with your personal why, you you not only get more done, you get the right things done.
And that makes ALL the difference.
It’s What’s Inside That Counts
A good planner is more than just a pretty cover (although we’re pretty jazzed about that too!); it’s what’s inside that counts. With the Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner, you get:
- 172 pages of planner goodness
- 7×10 inch format to give you ample space to write and dream
- A snazzy lay-flat spiral binding (or paperback available from Amazon)
- High quality 70# paper to accommodate your favorite fancy pens
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
If you love a good planner, I hope the Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner inspires you! If you tend to use a planner for a few weeks and then neglect it, I hope you find this one different. It’s designed to be fun and visually engaging – but most importantly to help you get things done.
By the end of the year, I hope it becomes a wonderful reminder of all the amazing things 2022 had in store.