Take your goals from dream to done.
The Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner is a yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly handmade planner designed to help you meet your creative goals. It has all the good stuff you rely on in a planner, like a large monthly calendar and a full 2-page weekly spread. It also features beautiful illustrations with space to brainstorm, define your goals, and set priorities.
In addition, there are a variety of tools to help you navigate those bigger projects you want to tackle, including:
- Annual Year at a Glance Planner to help you visualize your year,
- Quarterly Priorities sheets to help you focus on what’s important,
- Progress Trackers to help you visualize and track your progress,
- Quarterly and Yearly Reflection Sheets to reflect on your experiences,
- Celebration pages to encourage you to celebrate your success.
Doesn’t sound like your typical planner? There’s a reason for that.
A Planner That Goes Deeper
From a distance, the Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner just looks fun (and I promise it is!), but it’s built upon a solid foundation of brain science. It’s designed to keep you visually motivated and engaged, help you see both details and the bigger picture, and give you the accountability tools you need to get big things done.
Most importantly, it helps you keep your daily what aligned with your bigger why.
It’s What’s Inside That Counts
A good planner is more than just a pretty cover (although I’m pretty jazzed about that too!). It’s what’s inside that counts:
200 pages of planner goodness
- High quality 70# paper to accommodate your favorite fancy pens
- 7×10 inch format to give you ample space to write and dream
- Lay-flat spiral binding for easy writing
Bonus: personalize your planner with your name!
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
If you love a good planner, I hope the Make Something Meaningful Creative Planner inspires you! If you tend to use a planner for a few weeks and then neglect it, I hope you find this one different. It’s designed to be fun and visually engaging – but most importantly to help you get things done.
By the end of the year, I hope it becomes a wonderful reminder of all the amazing things 2024 had in store.